Adventure Comfort Harness
Adventure Light Harness
APCO – First Harness III
First – A simple and uncluttered harness for teaching or soaring flights. ABS control, and enough adjustment to fit all but the largest and very smallest of pilots. Strong, lightweight and durable. The classic starter harness. Also used for Bivouac and high mountain flights.
- APCO quick lock buckles are standard
- Light, simple harness – only 1.6 Kg (without seatplate), 2.145 Kg (with seatplate)
- One size fits all – with zipper expander (zipper closed: S/M size, zipper opened: L/XL size)
- Strong and durable fabric for extreme use and long life
- 2 stage seat plate for added comfort
- Ideal for schools and ground handling
- Large rear storage compartment
- Compatible with externally mounted Mayday rescue system (any)
- Price does not include carabiners
APCO – Universal Paramotor Pod
- Pod harnesses have been around on the free flying scene for many years. They have many proven advantages which are now also available to paramotor pilots, using APCO’s Universal Paramotor Pod:
- UNIVERSAL – fits most harness / frame combinations on the market.
- Improved comfort -pulling the seat forward underneath the pilot and allowing a more even spread of the body load is actually surprisingly comfortable. Set up correctly, the Paramotor Pod will supply additional comfort on long flights.
- Weatherproof – constructed from zero porosity elastic material which is both lightweight and sealed against wind and water, the Paramotor Pod will insulate from the elements. (Wear shorts for winter flights!)
- Improved aerodynamics with passive inflatable front fairing.
- Speed Bar compatible
- Light weight – under 800 gr.
- Damn cool!
First introduced back at the Coupe Icare Show in September 2017, and after extensive development, this product is now finally available.
It is designed to be universal and can fit the majority of harnesses and frames currently on the market. A desirable upgrade for Winter flying or any cross country pilot looking for an edge in comfort, speed and aerodynamics.
The Pod can also be attached to free flying / Paragliding harnesses following the same instruction and precautions detailed in the user manual.
Apco Split Legs Harness
Here it comes – the revolutionary concept – Split Leg Paramotor harness – finally a reality!
We at APCO are proud to have brought to life an idea which has been in the air for a long time – a split-legs paramotor harness which would have no seat-plate, weighing absolute minimum, but in terms of comfort and safety would exceed the standard classic paramotor harness.
- Super Light weight – under 1.5 Kg.
- Fits most frames with high hook in points
- Super light ventilated ergonomic back support with specially designed foam to isolate engine vibration.
- Optional Mirror Kit
- Extra wide 3D padded shoulder straps for maximum load spreading and carrying comfort.
- Split leg design for undisturbed running and easier body transition during takeoff and landing
- Integrated emergency parachute connection loops.
- New lightweight quick lock buckles specially selected for split legs design – safe and easy to operate.
- Cloth – high density, strong and durable, but lightweight.
- All webbing adjusters – lightweight, top grade aluminium, easy to operate.
- Ergonomic breathable back support
- Double position main attachment loop for side bar.
- Loop for pull start bungey cord on both of the shoulder strap
APCO Universal Harness
We at APCO long ago recognised the need for a specialised paramotor harness which could be used by paramotor enthusiasts worldwide and be compatible with a wide number of different paramotor frames.
Finally, we are launching a new product – Universal Paramotor Harness – which is a great improvement over our former paramotor harness.
Above all we took care so the harness has all necessary provision to be adapted to virtually any paramotor frame on the market – both for low and high hook in points.
Then we made sure that the harness was even more comfortable with longer and generously padded shoulder straps. Side pockets were added and the harness was made to be universal – one size fits all with zipper expander (zipper closed S/M size, zipper open L/XL size).
- Will fit most frames – high and low hook up points
- Quick-lock buckle system
- Adjustable seat angle – adjustable during flight
- Shoulder adjustment
- Emergency parachute connection / frame connection loops
- Alternative frame connection loops
- Frame connection straps
- Two high connection hook in points (fixed)
- Velcro loops for guiding bridle of emergency parachute
- Long extended extra padded shoulders
- Low hook in points with security backup
- Size extender zipper
- Weight: 2.7 Kg
- Customizing Universal Paramotor Harness design
The Universal Paramotor Harness is available in one standard color – All Black – body and webbing.
It is prepared to accept a customized padded and/or airmeshed backplate.
Additional Velcro strip sewn into the back of the harness designed to accept various backplates. Different optional standard design backplates available. They couple with the harness by simple strip of Velcro. The backplate can be easily peeled off or stuck on again. If dirty, can wash separately. If you are tired of it, can be replaced, or switched to match your wing. The backplate is not only attractive, but also cushions your back for extra comfort. You will definitely notice the difference in comfort.